--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard M" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > I just don't like to pay $18 a month for HBO and I also don't
> > like to play provider roulette which many people do.
>
> HBO can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. I get some shows
> as part of my satellite sub. We just had the final episode of
> the The Wire last night. How I LOVED that series!

< eyepatch mode ON >

I live in a backwater town in Spain and I watch
any American or British TV show I want to, from
any cable or broadcast channel, and I watch them
all without ever having to see a single commercial.
And I don't pay a penny for any of them.

You guys are still talking about these pay cable
and satellite services as if you need them.

< eyepatch mode OFF >