> Rick Archer wrote:
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
> > Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 11:49 AM
> > To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Ok...there IS one area in which
Indians are
> > smarter than Americans
> >

> > The "bailout" is yet another example of
> > "Desperate Housewives" thinking. They can't
> > pay the credit card bills, so they're apply-
> > ing for out another credit card with an
> > additional 1.8 trillion dollar limit. They
> > will put it all on the new card and go back
> > to watching 'American Idol.'
> >
> > You are like, so clueless. Everybody who's anybody knows that
American Idol
> > doesn't start until January. The really hot show now is Dancing
With The
> > Stars. And then there's the Caylee Anthony situation. Ohmygod!
Have you been
> > missing that? Get with it old dude!
> Huh?  I though the "must see"was supposed to be NFL football.
Don't
> you know it is your patriotic duty to be sitting before your TV
when
> those games run preferably drinking the beers and eating the carbs
> advertised?  Don't you know if you don't Blackwater will drop by
your
> house and send you on a no return trip to Bulgaria?

I'm enjoying the games again since the 49ers have won two games in a
row.  Also, I'm curious about the drama with the Raiders coach and Al
Davis, the owner.  If Kiffen, the coach, is not fired any time soon,
then we'll know that Davis is a demoniac who loves to torture people.

>From the pictures I've seen on the papers, Kiffen is suffering from
acute stress.  If he stays on the job, we'll see his hair turn grey
before our own eyes.