--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <richardhughes103@>
> wrote:
> > It MAY be due to quantum interaction, that in itself is big news.
> > But affecting people at a distance? Very big news indeed.
> >
> > I find any nonchalance about breakthroughs like this puzzling.
> > You do realise this is highly important and paradigm shifting,
> > if true? Of course you do.
> >

> **********
>
> It's not surprising about quantum interaction at a distance:
>
> "If two particles are entangled, they act in some respects as if
they
> were a single object," said Wootters. Everything that happens to
one
> of the entangled pairs instantly affects the other, no matter how
far
> apart each of the entangled particles is from the other.
>
> Braunstein likens entanglement to "a pair of ideal lovers who know
> each other so well that they could answer for their lover even if
> separated by long distances."
>
> http://tinyurl.com/561c

All very clever but it doesn't have anything to do
with the brain. Particles in your mind don't become
entangled and then seperate to different parts of
space. This referes to laboratory experiments not
to the general run of events in nature.

I especially don't think this is any sort of explanation
of the ME, though it wouldn't surprise me if TM physicists
had bought it into the debate, they are pretty shameless.