> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "sparaig" <LEnglish5@>

> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "Hugo"
> > <richardhughes103@>
> > > [...]
> > anything
> > of

unpredictable/not-

> > > OK, let me puut it another way: the results haven't been
replicated
> > lately,
> > > or so I surmise. The reason for that is...?
> > >
> > > And no, you have no idea WHAT they haven't been replicated: the
most
> > > you can do is speculate.
> >
> > No, I can speculate and I can look around for evidence. So far, no
> > evidence.

> > > If it IS QM effects at body temperature at macro-distances
within
> > the brain,
> > > what possible reason would have to assume that it wouldn't show
> > > action at larger distances? What theoretical difference is there
> > > between 5 inches and 5,000 miles in this context?
> >
> > They don't survive the interference with other quantum states is
the
> > problem. Any coherent waveform is localized and remains so because
> > it's like running into a wall of noise once "out" in the world
> > and away from whatever it is pulled them together in the first
> place.>>
>
> Which random quantum states are you talking about that are
exhibiting
> wave coherence in te general environment? You are trying to say
that one
> tiny wave on its own, can stop a host of coherent waves acting in
tandem
> and exponentially magnifying their power wit eac new addition of a
> fluctuation that joins their flow. One, or two, or even a million
> random, scattered wave functions cannot stand againt a coherent
> super-conductor-like formation.
>
> This is your fallacy. You are reading about microtubules in the
brain
> that interact weakly with the quantum field, but people like Penrose
> don't understand yet that there can exist an array of neuronal
activity
> that functions as one 'army', coherent and powerful. Travis already
> proved this twice in the International Journal of Neuroscience.

Talking of fallacies....  Travis hasn't "proved" anything.

I was talking about a few coherent quantum waves not surviving very
far when radiating into the general mish-mash. It applies to any
waves whether they are in water, air or whatever. The coherent becomes
incoherenet when interfered with.