--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> MMY's tradition, amrita is defined as the bliss that is created while
> reaching the fourth state of consciousness, or samadhi.
>
> As the Rig Veda sings, if one is not open to the sounds of the
> absolute what good can the book do for you?

It might be kinda "interesting" that "yas tan na veda.."
(yaH; tat; na; veda: he, who that not knows...) is in singular, but
"ya[*] it tad vidus..." (ye; it; tat; viduH: "they who 'weally,
weally' that know..") is in, well, plural! :0

Furthermore, I think both 'veda'[**] and 'viduH' are perfect (past)
tense forms used in a present tense sense...

* Before a vowel other than *short* 'a', 'e' changes to 'a'.
** Here 'veda' is not a noun, although it might look like one...

(Hmmm...how could I make that even more messy? LOL!)