--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Fischer"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Contrasting TMO (14 yrs) and Scientology (15 yrs) I feel there are
> tools in Scientology there are designed to help the guy in trouble.
> Primarily, ethics technology to help one great straight with himself
> and his group so that he can figure out for himself how to survive
> better and how to better contribute to the survival of the group.  As
> I mentioned in an earlier post, there is a Doubt Formula for someone
> who is in doubt about something; they have to figure it out for
> themselves.  It has to be their choice if it's going to work out for
> them in any group.  We also have a Chaplain who assists someone in
> trouble and makes home visits.

I found this to be a interesting webpage giving a good introduction
into auditing:
http://freezoneamerica.org/Clearbird/guide2004/book/05whatauditing.htm
Actually, upon reading it, and of some of the terminology associated
with it, I had the clear impression that MMY used the scientology
model in the 2nd day checking, when explaining how thoughts are
release of stress, and how the mind would be, bit by bit released from
all stresses (engrams in sci. I believe) For example look on the
'auditing cycle' and compare it to the cycle of deepening/stress
release at meditation:
http://freezoneamerica.org/Clearbird/guide2004/book/06definitions.htm#AUDITING%20COMM%20CYCLE:

In a similar way, I incidentally found that the exact phrase used
during TM initiation at the 'steps' was from a brochure of Yogananda
about using affirmations, the refinment used when the mantra is given.
Interesting.

I also read that freezone is an independend organization who have
split from the main organization, making this teaching generally
available.
http://freezoneamerica.org/Technology/index.html