Notice anything in common in the responses
to Anglachel's essay?

-----
Peter:
Jesus, somebody's on the rag or needs to get laid!

Vaj:
As an old friend, a retired psychiatrist used to say:
"An orgasm a day, keeps the Shrink away!" :-)

Feste:
This lady, Anglachel, has far too much time on her
hands. She's wallowing in anger and resentment.

Sal:
Really, I think anybody who takes crap like this
seriously needs to do some serious thinking about
a vacation.

do.rflex:
Amen.

Mainstream:
Your obsessive, festering victimhood laments amplify
an infantile perspective void of courage and character.

-----

Not one of the responses addresses any of
Anglachel's points, even in attempted
rebuttal.

Instead, all of them attack the messenger.

Feste inadvertently gives the game away:

"It's painful to read (I couldn't get through
even half of it)."

Yes, sometimes the truth hurts.

And when it does, all too often a river in
Egypt is enlisted to wash it away.