> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Maharishi--the guy was obviously a deluded egomaniac.
> > Do you know how important this is? NO democracies;
> > NO starvation.
>
> So you're saying if we get rid of all democracies,
> we'll get rid of starvation as well?
>
> (Ever notice how the more excited Vaj gets about
> bashing Maharishi, the less coherent he becomes?)

Like John Lennon said: we don't care about this ism and that ism...
We will cure starvation of our brothers and sisters around the world,
when we decide to...
With all the technology we have, that allow farmers to grow as much
food as it would have taken thousands of workers, in the past.
When we have computers that do the work or thousands, if not millions
of people...
When we have a world that has thousands of millionaires, hundreds of
billionaires...
When we evolve enough to see our brothers and sisters as ourselves,
as Maharishi used to say, when we become more unified in Unity
Consciousness, then we will feed everyone who is hungry...
Doesn't have anything to do with what you call your system of
government...
Besides, I thought Reagan did away with the Soviet Union?
What happened with that one?
And, Bush looked into Putin's eyes, and what did he see?
Himself.
R.G.