> OK, Curtis, as promised, my responses to
> your "excellent points":

> curtisdeltablues@ wrote:

> It would go on just the same if I (and raunchydog)
> weren't here. We haven't been the only targets of
> it by any means.

> Where do you get "special treatment" out of what
> I said? "Special treatment" is what we're *getting*.

> No, just the same respect everyone else is given.
> Which, in this context, means not being attacked
> on the basis of our gender, as opposed to for our
> perceived foibles and faults as human beings.

> "Attempt to post here" refers to "the other women,"
> Curtis, those Barry has chased off after they've
> made a few initial posts. I can't even remember
> their names, they were here so briefly, but there's
> been a slew of 'em.

The most surprising result of joining this forum has been the
determination to bully women, daring them to fight or take flight. If it
were not so, more women would post here. The boyz at FF Life are not
much different from the boyz at the Orange Cheeto. Their vile posts
about Hillary are equal to what I have seen here. The only women who
have not been scared off the reservation are women who have the courage
to fight back and refuse abuse. Others, either cave or become habitual
victims of Stockholm Syndrome. Barry is so predictably nasty; I could
almost write his posts for him. I might even try it sometime.

raunchydog

> > See ya at the Wymin's Djimbe drum circle at Dupont Circle in D.C.
> > Everyone is gunna get tribal tattoo armbands and talk about how
> > terribly Guy Ritchie treated Madonna over a steamy cup of miso.

> And a last "excellent point" to finish up with.
> Great job, Curtis.

Beat the Djembe
Not the Women

  [http://www.newsblab.com/djembe_slap_1.gif]