"Your hypocrisy is stunning, Curtis. You've seen the
misogynistic vomit (including death threats) hurled
at me and raunchydog and other women who attempt to
post here, not to mention at Hillary and Sarah Palin
and Cindy McCain and even Jackie Kennedy."

Was *actual vomit* being hurled at us? Of course
not. Only words can be hurled on an electronic
forum. "Misogynistic vomit" was obviously a
metaphor, and so, equally obviously, was the
reference to "death threats" as part of this
metaphorical vomit.

Stop the muthaf'n presses.  This is your lame attempt to backpedal on
your ridiculous accusation that someone had made death threats?  You
have had many opportunities to deny this inflammatory, and now we
know, consciously FALSE claim.  I gave you the benefit of the doubt as
you dodged the question.

No it wasn't "obvious" since I have asked you to provide examples and
they didn't hold up.  Now you want to try to pull a
it-was-only-a-metaphor bullshittery on us.

Listen Judy, I am more of a fan of your writing here than most.  There
are plenty of things we disagree with, and you often turn me off with
your caustic posting style. But on a balance you are a contributor
whose posts (with Barry directed posts exempted) I usually read and
often learn from.  But this was over the top and you should have
backed down from such an absurd claim long ago IMO.

You got caught spinning some bullshit Judy. I will be interested to
see how you handle this.  I have never seen you back down from one of
these kinds of examples in the past. But I am open to a first.  I'll
even overlook your calling me a hypocrite when all the time it was you
who earned the 'H" word.  For trying to bullshit this group on an
ugly, and now we know FALSE, accusation.