> I note that you fail to address anything I wrote
> other than to call it "bullshittery."
>
> Lame, very lame.

Perhaps this will be clearer then.

You claimed that you and Raunchy had death threats hurled at you.

I asked you for examples.

You gave some.

I told you they were not death threats.

You told me that they were by your definition.

Today you claimed that they were metaphorical death threats.

I told you that this was bullshit.  You made a claim that was proven
to be false and now you can't bring yourself to admit it.  Let me
quote another poster here:

"Your hypocrisy is stunning"  (OMG that was YOU!)

There were plenty of honorable ways out of this Judy, you just didn't
choose any of them.  Your lack of ability to admit mistakes here
exposes your biggest achilies heel in discussions here IMO.