On Oct 29, 2008, at 4:46 PM, raunchydog wrote:

I guess the Fairfield Life Femi-nazis never heard the saying 'when
you point a finger at someone, there's three fingers pointing back at
you'.

They seem most likely to be women without current male relationships--
at least one has never had a long-term male relationship. And so they
come across as
"men haters", misandrists, but it seems to largely stem from sexual
frustration and personalities not suited to balanced male
relationships. In the absence of a balanced relationship and
something to fill the hole in their lives, they resort to projection.
It seems to me the term misogynist is used in too loose a sense by
our FFL Feminazis. Instead of being about men who hate women--truly a
rare breed--it's more about 'things men say that we don't like and
feel threatened by'. And since they have no balanced relationship in
their own life, the resort to their own jilted center with which to
see the world.

"Ah, look at all the lonely people,

Where do they all come from?"

--Lennon-McCartney

Well, Vaj, here we are again. I thought it was possible to have a sane
conversation with you, but after reading this crap,I doubt it. Where
do you get off imagining anything about me or anyone else who posts
here? You're sounding like Barry, and I've had my fill of his BS as
well. You raised a phony generalization about women haters in order to
attack me personally and you did so while knowing nothing about who I
love or who loves me, or what I have shared in a lifetime or loving
relationships or with children, family and friends. Isn't it really
stupid to make shit up about people based on a stereotype? Don't you
know this is the fuel of racism, and sexism? As I have said, I don't
usually draw first blood but I will defend myself against man or woman
whenever I see fit. Fair warning: If you want to make shit up about me
and align yourself with Barry the bully, expect return fire.

For one, why did you think this post (responding to Barry) refers to you?

And if it does, why would you think you might be perceived as an imbalanced or militant feminist and possibly misandrous?

Is there anything in the various conversations that another might have perceived in that way? Surely you at least understand that feminism, like all things human, possesses it's own dark side?

Meanwhile, since you are a Beatles fan, here's a John Lennon song
dedicated to your enlightenment.
http://tinyurl.com/2e4e83

Check out msg # 72447 for some of my thoughts on that very song.