--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > <Was Sirhan a Manchurian Candidate? No, that title> fits Obama.>
> >
> > So who is hypnotizing Obama to carry out a murder on a plitical
> > leader?  Did you see the movie?  Do you know what this phrase
means?
> > Are you no just flinging any feces within reach now Raunchy?
> >
> > I look forward to you contributions after the election Raunchy.
I dig
> > your prolific posting energy and hope you are not a one trick,
> > election only poster here.  But you are really losing me on these
> > irrational attacks on Obama.  They don't even make any sense.
>
> The term Manchurian Candidate is from a novel, adapted into films
in
> 1962 and 2004. It's about the son of a prominent political family
who
> was brainwashed into becoming an assassin for the Communist Party.
> Obama brainwashed himself listening to Wright's anti-American rants
> and associating with far left folks like Ayers.
>
> Frank Marshal Davis, who Obama mentions in his book, was a well-
known
> Chicago communist, moved to Hawaii and became one of Obama's
mentors
> as he was growing up. The black liberation theology of his church
had
> its roots in the black separatist, Marxist ideology of Malcolm X in
> which James Cone articulated Malcolm's objection that Christianity
was
> a "white man's religion."

-snip-

i've heard that once barack hussein obama is elected president, he
will mandate that all white people in the country each be confined
to a tanning booth at least two hours per week, and must perm their
hair after dyeing it black. scary, huh?

i've also heard that he will give all of the (now darkly tanned and
permed) white peoples' houses to real black people and the whites
will be forced to move into the inner cities, after giving all of
their money to the government for increased welfare payments for the
blacks.

oh i hope that john mccain and sarah palin save us, or even cynthia
mckinney (who is expected to get almost a thousand votes)! oh jesus
lord, what is happening to this country?!