Judy wrote:
> I agree, but I don't think it excuses Obama's
> collaboration with Ayers.

Apparently what we have here are two very mixed
up political pundits! One thinks the John McCain
set babies by the thousands on fire in Vietnam;
the other thinks that the Vietnam conflict was
wrong, yet this guy Kerry, who volunteered to
fight in Vietnam, is a sitting Senator and was
the Democratic Party's choice to run for the
office of U.S. President.

Go figure.

"Both of these assertions about Kerry, as Willytex
knows, are bald-faced, slanderous lies."

From: Judy Stein
Subject: Re: OT: John Kerry joined the Naval Reserve
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: Thurs, Sep 2 2004