--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> wrote:

> > [snip]
> >
> > > I set up thousands of such residence courses, and
> > > taught hundreds of them myself.
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > No, you didn't, Mr. Bullshit artist.
>
> Or rather Con man well known for his lies about his affiliation
with
> the TM-Movementc

And here's another thing:

If Barry the Bullshit Artist is in fact telling the truth and did
personally teach "hundreds" of residence courses in the space of
only "several years" as he said, then that would mean he was a HOG.

TM teachers that "hogged" the teaching experience didn't last long in
the Movement. They were and are considered "selfish" because even in
the "make hay while the sun shines" Merv Griffin days when nitiations
galore were taking place, there were ALWAYS a greater supply of
teachers than there were teaching opportunities, be those
opportunities initiations, advanced lectures, intro lectures, or
residence courses.

And this was even more true for the California area where Barry was
ensconsed during this period.

And next to initiations, residence courses were considered the PLUMS,
a most desired fruit.

So the story is of course a complete fabrication; if he even taught,
say, a very small number of residence courses -- at least relative to
the "hundreds" he claims -- say, 20 in a row, he would have been
shunned out of the Movement for his hogging and selfishness (hey,
maybe that IS the reason why Barry "left" the movement; he was kicked
out for being a hog with the plum teaching assignments!).

He would have been protested about to International and, with all
certainty, told to decease and desist and, in effect, share the
wealth (spiritual wealth, not monetary).

Barry, as usual, you do NOT pass the smell test.

> > You, perhaps, set up "hundreds" and taught, perhaps, "dozens"
> > yourself, not "thousands" and "hundreds."
> >
> > You wrote that you "ran residence courses for the movement for
> > several years in the Western office.  Well, if "several years"
> means
> > two years, that's only 104 possible weekends (residence courses
> only
> > happened on week-ends unless it was holiday time when they could
be
> 3
> > or 4 days long or the whole week) and, mathematically, that's
> > not "hundreds" but a "hundred" (that's assuming that you
personally
> > taught a residence course each and every week-end for two years.
> >
> > If "several years" means four years, that's 208 week-ends and the
> > only definition, mathematically, in which your claim
of "hundreds"