--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Barry is so sunk in fantasy, so convinced that
> > he won't be held accountable for what he says,
> > that he feels perfectly free to lie about what's
> > in an article in the *New York Times*:

> > > An article in HuffPost today (originally from
> > > the New York Times) says that all of the talk
> > > about Hillary being offered the position of
> > > SoS in the first place was leaked to the press
> > > by the *Clinton* people, not from the Obama
> > > camp. The latter are quite distraught about
> > > the leaks.
> > >
> > > http://tinyurl.com/5cd3c6
> >
> -snip-
>
> i saw the same thing on cnn and msnbc - the supposed
> source of the SoS leak was a common story on the news,

Um, no, the story, as I said, was broken by Andrea
Mitchell of NBC, who said she had been told Hillary
was being considered for SoS by two Obama advisers.
This is on the record; there's no disagreement that
it was Mitchell's scoop. *After* she reported this,
of course everybody else picked it up. Most of those
stories credited Mitchell, because she was first to
report it.

And neither HuffPo nor the Times said anything to
suggest that it had been Clinton's people behind
the initial leak.

As I said, Barry is lying, quite deliberately.

 nothing confined to just
> the huffington post.

Nobody said it was "confined to just the huffington
post." Don't know where you got that from.