> shempmcgurk wrote:
> > ...that's what the total number of American troops killed in the
Iraq
> > War represent as a percentage of all American troops killed in
all wars
> > America has fought:
> >
> > http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004615.html
> The number should be zero.  There should have been no war in Iraq.
Or
> do you advocate using young people as cannon fodder?

I'm not advocating anything.

All I'm doing is reproducing some statistics to put the Iraq War in
perspective.

Oh, and I forgot to name it correctly:

It's not the Iraq War but the Iraq/Afghanistan War because the
casualty stats are from both.

So for those of you reading this that are FOR the Afghanistan War
(such as Barack Obama and Ron Paul), the figures are actually less
for just the Iraq War...