<snip>
> 1) During the campaign, Barack Obama supported the
> idea of going after Osamb Bin Laden in SOVEREIGN
> Pakistani territory...WITHOUT the permission of
> Pakistan!
>
> 2) Just today, the above statement came back to
> haunt Obama when he was asked at a press conference
> whether India had that same right to invade a
> sovereign nation like Pakistan without their
> permission

(BTW, that's the definition of invasion, going
into a country without its permission.)

> vis a vis the recent terrorist attacks in India.
> Obama reiterated his campaign statement by saying:
> I think sovereign nations have the right to defend
> themselves...and I'll limit my comment to that.
>
> Wow.  Did Obama just give India the green light to
> invade Pakistan? Or at least bomb terrorist targets
> within the borders of Pakistan? Hmmmm....

You nitwit. Nobody believes sovereign nations don't
have the right to defend themselves. That light is
always green.

He was making a minimalist generic statement, not
addressing the India/Pakistan situation (or his
earlier campaign statement, for that matter).