When I meditate (haven't said my mantra in years), I'm not making a prayer
to anyone. Sounds to me like you're not practicing TM, but some faux-hindu
version you picked up from hanging around faux hindus too long.

> And the TMO considers me initiated. Initiated into what exactly?
>
> And that is before you adopt the highly strange and obviously
> religious belief system that the TMO will insist is the absolute
> truth against all the available evidence.

Why do you adopt it then?

> Dude, the first stage of escaping cults is realisation that you've
> been duped in the first place..

Never been duped. I just don't buy into all the Maharishi-isms.

Lawson