He was born in St. Peter's Hospital, New Brunswick, Middlesex County,
New Jersey, United States of America on February 14, 1948 at 6:20 PM.,
EST.

My friend has an email in to Mark Toomey at the Raj where he had his
consult in August.  He's looking around for an oncologist who
specializes in prostate cancer, not a surgeon.  Surgeons get a result
back from the biopsy that there's cancer and of course want to show
off their spiffy new surgical robot.  My friend has surfed the web and
learned that often an oncologist will recommend against surgery
because prostate cancer is so slow growing and often the form the
cancer cells have taken don't indicate surgery.  Of course my friend
doesn't want to go into denial.  If he needs surgery or radiation
therapy or both he'll go for it.