Namaste,

Your friend was born under the sign of Leo according to jyotish
rules, and the Moon is under the asterism or nakshatra of Revati.

In the main chart or rashi kundali, The 7th house signifying the
prostrate gland is under heavy malefic influence with the Sun and
Mercury in it and aspected by Mars and Saturn (both are malefic).

The subsidiary chart or navamsha kundali shows that the cancer growth
is located at the entrance to the prostate gland.  This area of the
gland is under heavy malefic influence as well.

The treatment may include surgery (due to the influence of Mars) and
radiation treatment (due to the influence of Rahu in the navamsha
chart).

Recommendation

1.  Take aggressive action to treat the cancer growth.

Regards,

John R.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "I am the eternal"
<l.shad...@...> wrote:

> He was born in St. Peter's Hospital, New Brunswick, Middlesex
County,
> New Jersey, United States of America on February 14, 1948 at 6:20
PM.,
> EST.
>
> My friend has an email in to Mark Toomey at the Raj where he had his
> consult in August.  He's looking around for an oncologist who
> specializes in prostate cancer, not a surgeon.  Surgeons get a
result
> back from the biopsy that there's cancer and of course want to show
> off their spiffy new surgical robot.  My friend has surfed the web
and
> learned that often an oncologist will recommend against surgery
> because prostate cancer is so slow growing and often the form the
> cancer cells have taken don't indicate surgery.  Of course my friend
> doesn't want to go into denial.  If he needs surgery or radiation
> therapy or both he'll go for it.
>
> On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 2:33 PM, John <jr_...@...> wrote:
> > Can you post his birth data, including time, date, city and
country
> > of birth?  I'll check his birth horoscope and let you know what I
> > find.
> >
> > JR
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "I am the eternal"
> > <L.Shaddai@> wrote:
> >>
> >> I have a very close friend who has just been diagnosed with
prostate
> >> cancer.  3 nodes of the biopsy have a Gleason Index of 7.
Otherwise
> >> my friend is in excellent health and recently had an Ayurvedic
> > consult
> >> at the Raj and was pretty much given a clean bill of health.  My
> >> friend and I are debating what to do.  My friend also lives in
> > Austin,
> >> TX and has the best of medical insurance.  He's got a consult
> >> scheduled with a world famous Urologist who has performed 1,200
Di