--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:
>  > > Yes, John. Let's put your Ayurveda and Jyotish to the test. This is
> > >
> > > Yes, do.rflex your trust in your fellow men is heartening ! For why
> > > on earth do you know that this person The Turq is refferring to is
> > > real person ?
> >

> > Looney Tunes.
>
> Agreed.

I was referring to you. I could elaborate but you're apparently
incapable of self-reflection.

> How long have you been on this forum, two weeks ?

IIRC, almost a year.

> To trust The Turq to tell you anything with as much as a little core
of > truth is indeed "looney".

I've been familiar with Barry Wright [Turquoise, Uncle Tantra] and
what he writes for more than 10 years, Mr Nablusoss. What he asked for
in his post to John is totally reasonable.