On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 7:52 PM, dhamiltony2k5 <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:
>

> transcendent and not samadhi?
>
> That is observed about the TM community by Spiritual teachers and
> folk who do come to visit.  Comments often are that there is a
> development in some head or upper chakras but poor connection or
> integration of the whole subtle system.
>
> Comments about TM people may be bright in their heads but cut-off or
> under connected to throat, heart and with lower chakras.  Is the
> nature of the TM community as it is seen. One very appreciative saint
> saying of the community also commented about it, "there is a dry-
> ness" while circling their hand in front of their heart area.
>

> I've been having what Maharishi described so many times as Unity
Consciousness experience for at least half the time in the last year and a
half.  I am an extremely active householder and have lead a very interesting
life with a number of successful careers under my belt.  I gravitate with
men and women on Invincible America who have a certain spark to them.  When
we gather in privacy I see what that spark is:  these people are very live
wires.  Great senses of humor.  Great intellects, whether learned or not.
We have to interrupt each other because none of us are shy or retiring.  Our
body types are all different, our ages span 35 years, we go from gray to red
to blond to black hair to no hair at all.  Roman Catholic, Jewish,
Protestant, Muslim, none of the above.  We run the spectrum from TB to me.
Quite a wide spectrum.

The people I tend to gravitate to on IA also are having very powerful and
profound experiences, though they might also be unstressing out of their
gourd.

OK, that's always been the case with me and who I tend to attract around me.

Now we all notice the TMO robots.  One guy who used to work at Cobb Mountain
and I think now still works in the MUM library, who 7 years ago was on
mini-Purusha and flying 60 minutes in the Dome, which for those days was a
lot and only available by special dispensation from Maharishi or the Sidhi
Admins.  We notice the people in Annapura, in town.  We can't figure out
what the problem is.  They run the entire spectrum of emotion from A to B.
There's a very strong sense we get that they are perhaps zombies, because
there's just no heart evident in their speech.

My friends and I note that the people in the Mens Dome who read their #1
experiences have a lot of liveliness and heart to them.  We notice that the
self appointed most likely to be having #1 experiences based on their
devotion to the TMO and program over the years, and the ones who seem to be
zombies don't have any experiences to read.

So yes, my friends and I agree that TM doesn't seem to have worked.  OTOH,
TM seems to have worked for myself and live wire friends.  Our take on it?
Maharishi gave us householder mantras.  Those of us who have really dived
deeply into our careers (from Professor of Middle Eastern language in Israei
to actor and director in Ireland), getting married, having children, having
affairs, drinking wine, Guiness and Budweiser, partying wild on New Years
Eve, balanced their TM program with getting laid aren't happy with where
they've gotten, as we all signed up for a faster program, but have
unmistakably made progress.

This is a free (mostly free-for-all) forum.  You don't have to agree with
me.  However you don't know if I know Stu or not, and Stu still has several
hours left to commit the perfect murder he had planned for 2008.