--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11
<no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> -snip-
> > And for some, Faith *IS* "enough." They continue
> > to believe today the same stuff they were told 30
> > or more years ago, and they believe it *without*
> > the benefit of any Proof. And interestingly these
> > people seem to think that the rest of us for whom
> > Faith is *NOT* "enough" are somehow weak or flawed
> > because we *need* Proof. They don't, after all.
> > They are content with Faith. Their *whole argument*
> > seems to be that we should have Faith, too. Then
> > everything would be OK and we skeptics would lose
> > these silly doubts and see the light the way they
> > have.
> -snip-
>
> except that you have this ass backwards Barry. the people like me
> talking about TM in a positive light are those DOING IT-- the ones
> with PROOF. the ones criticizing it are no nothings like you, with
> nothing but FAITH in their egos and arrogance to challenge the
> experience of the TMers.
>
> you'll have to try harder than this to bullshit us I am afraid.
>
> i don't think you are weak or flawed, just arrogant and ego
> tripping. PROVE to me that you aren't-lol

Experience as proof is often an answer to us skeptics.  The problem is
that your experience is not evidence.  It is like having a study where
n.=1.  No validity to that study.  It isn't proof, it is a story.

Now if you have a compelling story it might get someone to at least
try out TM.

Where are the compelling stories on FFL?