> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Sister_Aloysius"
> <horrornun@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11
> > <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > what are they please?
> >
> > Shoki, TantricOne, C_Aragon, Uncle Tantra, and the
> > current one, TurquoiseB (all but the last were on
> > alt.meditation.transcendental, not FFL, although
> > he signed some of his early posts here as TurquoiseB
> > "Uncle Tantra" or "Unc").
> >
> > I'm pretty sure there was at least one more, but I
> > can't bring it to mind. At one point, after he
> > hadn't posted for awhile under whatever name he was
> > using, he came back using a new name and pretended
> > to be an entirely different person, different
> > writing style, different personality, different
> > gender. But he wasn't able to keep it up for very
> > long; his Barry style crept in gradually until we all
> > realized it was just Barry.
>
> For the record, I should point out that the
> information above covers a period of 16 years,
> the same period of time that Sister Aloysius
> has been stalking me.  :-)

Exhibit A of Barry's obsession with me. Every
forum we've ever both been on, I was there
first, with the sole exception of FFL, and that
was at Barry's invitation. Yet he hallucinates
that I've been "stalking" him.

(Not to mention his, uh, confusion of me with
Sister Aloysius, about whom he's been obsessing
here for days.)

> The first name above was from my original ISP,
> and not available when I changed ISPs. Three
> of the rest are all different "screen names"
> attached to the same email address as I remember,
> so contrary to what Sister Aloysius claims there
> was no attempt being made to hide my identity.
> Using publishing pen names ("Uncle Tantra" and
> "Unc") that were revealed in my first week here
> on FFL hardly seems to fall into the category of
> trying to hide my identity, especially when I
> occasionally post links to writings under those
> names. :-)

And more obsessional hallucination. I never
claimed he was using the names to hide his
identity, with one exception, which he goes
on to confirm:

> I will freely admit that C_Aragon was a temp
> address used for spoofing purposes many years
> ago. :-) That is the only one from which I
> remember doing what she suggests above. If she
> claims otherwise, I challenge her to provide
> proof of it here. ( That should keep her busy
> for a while. :-)

Since I didn't and wouldn't claim otherwise,
unfortunately I'll have to find something else
to do.