--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "guyfawkes91" <guyfawke...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> >
> > To All:
> >
> > The Global Country is part of MMY's plan to recreate the reign of
> > Ramachandra who lived eons of years ago, even before the coming of
> > Krishna.  At that time, the empire of Ramachandra was ideal in that the
> > world was supposedly graced by the incarnations of the divine
> > personality in the form of Ramachandra himself and his three other
> > brothers.  Thus, the functioning of society promoted peace and
> > prosperity for the people, mainly due to following the varna system, or
> > the fourfold division of labor:  brahmin, kshatriya, vaisya, and sudra.
> >
> > Similarly, MMY has appointed Nader Ram as the world leader and is to be
> > supported by the various rajas who are in charge of the 108 sectors of
> > the world.
> >
> Why is this posted here, and why has it been posted now?
>
> Everyone outside the inner circle thinks it's total bullshit. They
> either say it openly or think it privately.
>
> There can't be more than 100 people who think the raja thing is a
> bright idea. Could it be that the inner circle are getting worried
> that no one is taking them seriously and suddenly feel the need to
> keep banging on about how important they are?

Shurg.... Label me one of those semi-genius* types who thinks the raja
thiing is brilliant.

Don't know my IQ, but taught myself Calculus when I was 15 by reading a book
and solved the summation of 1-100 in a semi-efficient way when I was 9.

I'm not a Wolfram and probably not a Hagelin, but I know plenty of 140+ IQ
types that believe far stranger things than TMO rhetoric. Take me ex-GF with the
185 IQ for instance. Still believes her mom and friends managed to tow
themselves
to a gas station by "mentally hitching their car to the one in front of them."

IQ has nothing to do with common sense.

L.