--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "guyfawkes91" <guyfawke...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> >
> > To All:
> >
> > The Global Country is part of MMY's plan to recreate the reign of
> > Ramachandra who lived eons of years ago, even before the coming of
> > Krishna.  At that time, the empire of Ramachandra was ideal in
that the
> > world was supposedly graced by the incarnations of the divine
> > personality in the form of Ramachandra himself and his three other
> > brothers.  Thus, the functioning of society promoted peace and
> > prosperity for the people, mainly due to following the varna
system, or
> > the fourfold division of labor:  brahmin, kshatriya, vaisya, and
sudra.

> > Similarly, MMY has appointed Nader Ram as the world leader and is
to be
> > supported by the various rajas who are in charge of the 108
sectors of
> > the world.
> >
> Why is this posted here, and why has it been posted now?
>
> Everyone outside the inner circle thinks it's total bullshit. They
> either say it openly or think it privately.
>
> There can't be more than 100 people who think the raja thing is a
> bright idea. Could it be that the inner circle are getting worried
> that no one is taking them seriously and suddenly feel the need to
> keep banging on about how important they are?

It could be.  Interesting they make a big deal of the caste system -
could be the serfs in the movt are making some noise about wanting
more of something and they feel the need to remind them that remaining
poor unquestioning serfs is vital to world peace.  I've also heard
that at least 1 raja is getting fed up with the whole nonsense and
maybe they're reminding the rajas that they're not just a source of
funds but world rulers, really.