--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "guyfawkes91" <guyfawke...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> >
> > To All:
> >
> > The Global Country is part of MMY's plan to recreate the reign of
> > Ramachandra who lived eons of years ago, even before the coming
of
> > Krishna.  At that time, the empire of Ramachandra was ideal in
that the
> > world was supposedly graced by the incarnations of the divine
> > personality in the form of Ramachandra himself and his three
other
> > brothers.  Thus, the functioning of society promoted peace and
> > prosperity for the people, mainly due to following the varna
system, or
> > the fourfold division of labor:  brahmin, kshatriya, vaisya, and
sudra.

> > Similarly, MMY has appointed Nader Ram as the world leader and is
to be
> > supported by the various rajas who are in charge of the 108
sectors of
> > the world.
> >
> Why is this posted here, and why has it been posted now?
>
> Everyone outside the inner circle thinks it's total...

You are simply guessing, how do you know this ? My friends and I are
not in what you call the "inner circle" (ridicelous description by
the way as Maharishi was the most open person for suggestions and
initiatives from anyone), and we support what has been written in the
post from the Global Country 100%.