On Feb 8, 2009, at 11:56 PM, shempmcgurk wrote:
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<j_alexander_stan...@...> wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "pranamoocher" <bhrma@> wrote:

Could be all that "healthy vegetarian" dietary regiment these
people
have used over the last 30 years, along with tons of white sugar.
Sooner or later, the body catches up to dietary deficiencies.

Our species didn't evolve on a diet of grains, beans, and the milk
of
other species.

When were we NOT drinking the milk of other species (specifically,
cows and goats)?

Seems to me we HAVE evolved on a diet of the milk of other species...

Seems a little unlikely that before domestication of animals
(10-20,000 years ago) that humans drank the milk of other
species to any degree.

Sal