On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 5:10 PM, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:
> transcend
> > in all of the various Vedantic "bodies", only the mental one, they
> > never really achieve true silence in the yogic sense, just a blank
> > thoughtless space and some karmic kundalini. Jnanic shakti seems
> sadly
> > absent.
>

> Rather; what is sadly absent is Vaj's insight.
>
> "Blank thoughtless space" ? That's Buddhism.
> Dedicated Sidhas transcended this blank Nirvana years ago. Most started
> experiencing the lively field back in the early '80s

Well, this dedicated sidha did and didn't.  I experience two kinds of
transcendent.  One I slowly take the escalator ride down to.  That's the
home of all the laws of Nature.  That's where the party line that I've
spoken of is.  Or perhaps that's the gap.  Sometimes I see that what seems
to be the transcendent has a fabric to it.  The fabric is full of seeds.
Seeds of the manifest. Definitely the Vedas describe it and well.

OTOH there's still this other transcendence.  It's not flat.  It is blank.
It's thoughtless. It's nothingness.  I am just completely gone.  Not asleep,
not blacked out, just gone.  I can be and have been gone for hours at a
time.  When I pop back up there's this "Where am I?  Who am I?  Where was
I?" questioning.   I find that doing the sutras beyond 4 repetitions has
always tended to make me drop into this noplace.

To answer Vaj about having the kundalini awake, well I was really shocked
when I read  Paramahansa Yogananda's book *Autobiography of a Yogi *.  I
thought that I was the only one to be awake in the womb, awake at birth and
awake afterwards.  I was awake during sleep up until the age of 10.  I
thought it was the natural state of affairs but speaking with playmates I
discovered it wasn't.  Yet of course I am labeled as someone "suffering"
from a kundalini disturbance because I feel the bliss flowing through me and
around me.*
*