> Nabs, I think they needed to be checked!

Dear Pete, I thot that too at first.

But then, what would have been the point of checking the meditation
of a bunch of pot-smokers?  They wouldn't have had any experience
anyway. Why bother at that.

Yet, may be now they'll get some quiet time to air-out and after a
(two weeks?) period then get their meditations checked, before
sentencing.  There's a type of blessing in that.

Jai Guru Dev,
-Doug in FF

> Yeah, that Designer pot use and its addiction in society…
>
> Is too bad.
>
> The simple explanation is that:
>
> Pervasive use of modern powerful pot is the larger spiritual
>societal
> problem with people not meditating anymore.  Folks just don't have
> transcendent spiritual experiences anymore or are hazy at best with
>pot
> use.
>

> > Oh, regulate it like a real drug.
> >
> > Marijuana Addicts Anonymous:
> >
> >  http://www.marijuana-anonymous.org/
> >

> > > I'm so proud of them.  I mean it. I am also very sorry if they
get
> > >alot of
> > > time. Weed is from God/dess.  She should not be denied those
who
> > >love
> > >her.
> > > The news said it was the most sophisticated grow set up they
had
> > >seen
> > >in
> > > that county and really good stuff. At least Maharishi kids are
good
> > >at what
> > > they do.  I would have liked to get my hands on some of that.
> > >wonder what
> > > strain they were growing, it looked a good bit like Kush.
> > Definitely >Indica.

oz