--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<dhamiltony...@...> wrote:

> Don't ya think, given the incredible strength of the concentrated
> drug delivery in the modern hybrid pot plant, there evidently
> ought to be at least a 30 day drug-abstinence policy prior to
> being able to learn to meditate. Like, you can just see it in
> pot users. Two week pot-abstinence simply is not enough to
> protect their experience.
>
> Administratively, 30 or 45 days might as well become mandatory
> for prospective meditators or else is just a waste of the
> meditation teacher's time.

Using this logic, I propose a 30-*year* abstinence
period for former practitioners of TM before they
are allowed to try marijuana. They need to stop
doing TM for at least that period of time, so that
their minds can start functioning properly again.

Given recent examples of how they are unable to
deal with medical reality and prefer to keep spout-
ing propaganda and fear that's been drummed into
their heads by their "guru" as if that garbage was
fact and not the elitist ignorance it is, I don't
think it's wise for these people to be allowed
access to the matches or lighter needed to fire
up a bong. They might hurt themselves, or others.