Probably everyone gets "35", makes us feel better about these
deteriorating bodies, eh?

But 35, that was a great age to be, wasn't it?  Still lots of vim and
vigor, and really starting to turn the corner on figuring out the
fundamentals of how to live more or less successfully.  That's when I
finally went to college at UW in Seattle and it was almost
embarrassing how much I had in the bag to draw from relative to my
younger schoolmates; it felt like cheating.

Marek

**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Thank GAWD I got 35 years old too!  Whew!
>
> Must be something to do with surfing and trikking, eh?
>
> Edg
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis" <reavismarek@>
> wrote:
> >
> > A test site in Japanese, so maybe it would help to know kanji;
but all
> > you have to do is click on <Start>, then the screen will count
down 3,
> > 2, 1, and then very briefly (for 1 second or less) some numbers
will
> > appear arranged randomly on the screen.  The numbers disappear
and in
> > their formerly held places circles will show instead.
> >
> > What you have to do is click on each circle in the order of
lowest
> > number to highest number.  So if 2 was the lowest of numbers
shown
> > you'd click on that circle first, and then on every other circle
going
> > up in denominations.  Sometimes there's only a few
numbers/circles,