First time I got 52 and the second 34.  I'm not a "twitch" gamer and
this is what this is based on.  If you play a lot of video games
especially the "twitch" kind then you'll probably do well.  I also
noticed that I did better depending on the pattern layout.  And it is is
of course a little more "left brained" based than right brain so if you
are a bit of an artist you might not do as well because the patterns
will appear as abstractions not concretes.  For me it took a little time
to figure out what the thing wanted (since I don't know Kanji).