Before I got into the toy inventing business, I was going to enter
chiropractic college and had to pick up a few science credits to
qualify.  So I took bio-chem etc. at the local community college.

Drove the professors nuts cuz I was as old as them and was not
intimidated in the least.  No matter their lesson plans, I had other
plans! I always had extreme fun in class. It was simply a blast to be
an adult going to school.

Got accepted to the college, even had my tuition paid, but then,
WHAMMO, Bob Walls liked my toy ideas and dragged me around to a dozen
toy companies to show my stuff along with his Ritam Toy Corp offerings
-- and, I never looked back at chiropractic.

To me, a class like that depicted in the film, The Paperchase, would
be wonderful.  Sparks flying!

Edg

-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis" <reavisma...@...>