Cool it is not.  Apparently the climate is unbearable much of the year. Did you
catch the "this building has air conditioning" accolade ?

Girish Varma and Raja Kaplan are doing their best to convince Bevan and the
Westerners to continue subsidizing the White Elephant in the middle of nowhere.
 I think the Westerners are waking up and doubt the efficacy of the place.

The Brahmasthan of India pandit plan is based on the idea that the West,
seeking the benefit of woo-woo rays would buy Yagyas - hence  Yagya-factory
idea.  The Yagya offers the greatest profit margin in the TMO product line.
Did you notice how there is no upper limit to the number and types, and cost of
yagyas?

The sad reality is that as much as has been spent there, much more will be
needed, if only to paint the buildings and pay for the air conditioning.