On Mar 8, 2009, at 5:31 PM, grate.swan wrote:

What I found a bit disconcerting the one day I drove
around there with a friend from out-of-town was
that there nobody outside, anywhere, despite the fact
that it was a beautiful, sunny day.

Can't remember if it was a weekday or not, so people
could have theoretically been working...but, even so,
*nobody* outside?  Is enjoying the sun also considered
OTP?

 Sal

Well, you see, Vaastu puts its residents in total harmony with nature. That harmony is disturbed if they actually go outside into nature. Going outside to get in touch with nature is for those of the underclass who can't afford Vaastu.

LOL...yep, the great unwashed masses...like most
of us here.

Sal