i actually thought the video was more grounded than what the TMO used to
produce, and the building project is impressive and ambitious. the only thing
that got me was that the speaker said at least 4 times how the buildings
"stretch as far as the eye can see".

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000" <steve.sun...@...>