On Mar 8, 2009, at 10:28 AM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

Finally I would like to object to the claim that the pundit boys are somehow specially full of happiness and bliss implying it has ANYTHING to do with what they are all up to. I do shows for inner city kids with crack moms and they exude the same charm.

Maybe they're secretly pundits when they go home.

Its called being a freak'n kid. It is what they are. Making a big deal about it in the context of any Maharishi school (before they grow up and discover "kine bud", tip of the hat to Kirk) is ridiculous and insulting to humanity and our intelligence.

Are you saying that the video was, in effect,
*lying,* Curtis???  Wonder how long it'll
take Judy to jump on this one...don't think
I'll wait around for that to happen.

Sal