From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of I am the eternal
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 8:05 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Slide show of Brahmasthan of India

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net
<mailto:vajradhatu%40earthlink.net> > wrote:

> I was struck on the BBC meditation video, where they go to Maharishi Vedic
> City (as they called it) of not only how obviously whacky some of the
people
> seemed and how vata-deranged the Johnsons seemed but how disorganized the
> place looked just driving around.

Hold on here. Chris Johnson vata deranged? Heck when Chris has the
time he and I sit down and listening to him speak is like trying to be
patient for an old country boy stretching every bit of his story out.
I never ever thought of Chris as vata anything. OTOH, I can see that
he doesn't take kindly to being bothered. I'd expect him to get
easily flustered when the wind shifts, which I suspect is the reason
he appears to thrive in that office of his taking things very
sssllllooowwwlllyyyy.

Chris is also a very cool guy, having brought some great rock bands to town
and having stood up to Bevan when the latter tried to get him to fire an
employee who happened to be an Amma devotee.