On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 7:41 AM, Alex Stanley
<j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@...> wrote:
>> Can't remember if it was a weekday or not, so people
>> could have theoretically been working...but, even so,
>> *nobody* outside?  Is enjoying the sun also considered
>> OTP?

Or in the garage tuning up their engine for their nightly assault on
any living creature which dares, I say dares walk on the road.  I used
to walk from the Ruk to the Raj and back every night.  The Rus more
often then the townies were driving like bats out of Hell.  When they
sensed a pedestrian on the road they turned on their high beams.  So
now you had to run for safety to the other side of the road while
blinded.

But frankly, the only time you'll see a Ru outside is if they are
cutting grass (Chris cuts his own grass I suspect as a way to get away
from it all) or walking.  If they are walking they are most likely
visitors.