On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I was struck on the BBC meditation video, where they go to Maharishi Vedic
> City (as they called it) of not only how obviously whacky some of the people
> seemed and how vata-deranged the Johnsons seemed but how disorganized the
> place looked just driving around.

Hold on here.  Chris Johnson vata deranged?  Heck when Chris has the
time he and I sit down and listening to him speak is like trying to be
patient for an old country boy stretching every bit of his story out.
I never ever thought of Chris as vata anything.  OTOH, I can see that
he doesn't take kindly to being bothered.  I'd expect him to get
easily flustered when the wind shifts, which I suspect is the reason
he appears to thrive in that office of his taking things very
sssllllooowwwlllyyyy.