--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutp...@...> wrote:

> The ME is so weak as to warrant calling it non existent. To make such a claim
> is just plain silly.

I was surprised to hear him say this, on the radio show last night;
The thing is: He didn't call it the 'Maharishi Effect'...
Instead he has a theory, that there is a magnetic field created, by someone who
is experiencing what he calls thinking in the heart.
He says that this universal energy field is grounded by a large group
meditating together...
His theory includes the idea, of cycles and seeds, and manifestation time
variables.
He said the a 'Surprise Attack', the seed of which had been planted on Pearl
Harbor Day, Dec. 7,  1941...was cycling toward another 'Surprise Attack' on
around the time of the 'Taste of Utopia Course'...
And, low and behold, there was a plot, he says, that the Soviets were
considering at that time, and that the only thing he knows of that changed the
equation, was the large group, meditating together in Fairfield at that time.
He claims that the energy of this period, started in 1980 and goes to 2016,
where the earth is aligning itself with the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, and
our sun, and that there will be a bright star, a sun, which will also be
revealed, because of the position of the earth, and that 2012, is at the height
of the energy which will be hitting the earth...
He went on to say, that in past times of earth history, when this happened,
that everything on earth was effected, and for other civilizations, some didn't
make it through the transition.
He said that he felt, we had a good chance to make it through the transition,
as long as there was enough people, holding this higher vibration, without the
fear taking over, the rigidity taking over, which would only further the
collapse of the old way of functioning, without the opportunity to create
something new.
So, it is a time of great peril, in terms of fear playing itself out, in wars
of destruction, or
A time of great forward movement, as the way we have been living on this planet
is not sustainable....which is why this whole thing is happening anyway.
This is all in his new book, 'Fractal Time and 2012'
R.g.

 I was surprised to hear Gregg Braden claim, that the Soviet Union, during the
1983-1984 period, was considering a '1st strike', against the United
States...saying that the Soviets were afraid the U.S. was considering
retailiation over a passenger jet, which was shot down over Soviet air space.
The show can be downloaded below. He credits the large group which was
assembled in Fairfield, at that time, for settling down the influences, which
were very unstable at the time...