--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "at_man_and_brahman"
<at_man_and_brah...@...> wrote:

> I was. Two comments:
>
> 1) the energy in the meditation halls was immense,
> and I have trouble believing it was confined to just
> the course participants.

This is what I used to think but if it is reaching out
to the world why Al-queda and the current financial crisis?
There are enough (apparently) pundits and group flyers to
create world peace but all we get is "phase transition"
- shorthand for: Oops we didn't predict that. If it works
it should be working now and without any lame excuses.

At my first visit to the UK sidhaland I was impressed
that the powerful coherence extended almost to the dome
car park where a security guard was hired to stop local
kids vandalising the domies cars. WW3? Nah.