Card,

I'd read anything more about the video you have to share -- especially if you
watch it again and have it fresh in your mind.

I take Ken as a man of integrity, so I never looked at the video for red flags.

If Ken really is doing what the video shows and there's no hanky-panky going
on, what it proves to me is that the TMO's high-fiving itself all the time
about EEG effects is made laughable by Ken's ability to do this with eyes open
and not having learned it from doing a mantra.  That to me really douses the
TMO's claims with a bucket of cold water.  Ken makes it look like, well,
nothing much.

Edg