> > > YES, I'd object, because it would be misleading.
> > > As I said in my previous post:
> > >
> > > What I would like above all would be for folks
> > > to have the *complete* picture. It wouldn't
> > > satisfy the fundamentalist types, of course,
> > > but I'd be willing to bet that a good portion
> > > of the more reasonable folks, including many
> > > nonfundamentalist religionists, would realize
> > > the "Hindu origins" bit is just not significant.
> > >
> > > But there's *no way* people can ever have the
> > > complete picture without really getting into it,
> > > including plenty of experience of the technique.
> > >
> > > In between virtually no information about TM's
> > > origins and context and full information, there's
> > > a big swath of *partial* information that is
> > > essentially misleading. If one thinks practice
> > > of the TM technique is highly beneficial for
> > > most people, and conveying full information
> > > isn't a practical option, what does one do?
> >
> > What you do, obviously.
> >
> > Lie to them.
> >
> > Overtly, or by omission.
>
> Did anyone else notice the one post
> of the day that Judy was unable to
> or unwilling to reply to?

Gettin' a little tetchy, are ya, Barry,
because of all the inanities of yours I've
been highlighting? Having a little trouble
responding to those, are ya?

I've made my case. You can call it whatever
the freak you want to. But you aren't exactly
in a position to complain about anybody else
"lying," are ya?

> The bottom line is that I am merely
> recommending providing as much infor-
> mation to prospective TM students as