On Mar 29, 2009, at 11:05 AM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

The lack of interest in Vaj's perspective I see here, the polemic gamesmanship used to try to discredit him personally rather than address the points he has brought up, reveals an anti-intellectual bias that reminds me of a political machine. I know that he returns fire and I'm sure I'll be deluged with his many online sins for defending him here.

It hard to argue with cult mindsets. Apparently it wouldn't matter what was said. It's the same feeling you get when you invite Jehovah Witnesses into your home and try to talk about the Bible.