--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> Hillary backs reconciliation talks with Taliban "if they are willing
> to abandon violence"

It's causing a lot of confusion in the allied troops fighting
the Taliban too. We all rush out here to help america and then 4 years later
they start doing deals without telling anyone! Do we
keep bombing them or not? How do we know who's friendly. Is anyone
really kidding themselves there is going to be a worthwhile solution
to this. Does anyone ever learn the mistakes of history.

This whole thing is a monumental disaster. Pakistan, rather than having to
fight them, has given a piece of it's own territory to
the taliban so they can practise sharia law on the inhabitants.
How is that going to do anything other than spread their disease
all over Pakistan. And every western bomb creates more fighters
ready to die for the cause. And in a country we gave the nuclear
bomb.