On Apr 4, 2009, at 9:45 AM, sparaig wrote:
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@...> wrote:

On Apr 4, 2009, at 1:40 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

Um...Lawson...the actual ticket prices are
contained in this viral email sent to meditators.
One simple search on Ebay showed that the highest
*asking price* (much less what they actually got
for them) was $750, most much less.

Now could we have a comment from you about your
charge of "insane?"

Yeah, he'll ignore it rather than admit he was wrong.=

You know, I've always prided myself on admitting I was wrong when
someone points out to me "the facts" that contradict my beliefs on something.

Do you have a reason to think otherwise, or are you merely assuming
that since I disagree with you about so many "obvious" things
that I'm totally unreasonable and dishonest in how I deal with you?

Nope, just spouting off. :)  I see that
you did admit it, so thanks.  Mea culpa
and all that...

Sal