> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Um, that number is totally bogus, spare.  I heard they
> > > started at $75...don't know what the most expensive were,
> > > but it's seriously unlikely they came anywhere near that.
> > >
> > > They can't even get anywhere near that much scalping them.
> >
> > Guffaw. Rumors were that they sold out in just a
> > few minutes and ended up being scalped on ebay
> > for close to $10 grand each.
> >
> > You can pretned that 6000 seats in a charity concert
> > sell for $75 each in NTC but I think you're slightly
> > out of your mind.
>

> Um...Lawson...the actual ticket prices are
> contained in this viral email sent to meditators.
> One simple search on Ebay showed that the highest
> *asking price* (much less what they actually got
> for them) was $750, most much less.
>
> Now could we have a comment from you about your
> charge of "insane?"
>
> Advanced purchase email for TMers:

 ***************

Dis reporter thinks tiks ask price was a little higher:

"They should have held it in Madison Square Garden," he joked, noting the event
was sold out in seconds, with tickets priced from $99 to $500 US. Internet
scalpers are reselling them for up to $4,250.

http://snipurl.com/f8btz  [www_timescolonist_com]

*

Watched the web interview yesterday -- hard to believe Paul Horn, who spoke
well, is 79 -- looks a lot younger, probably because he has been TMing two
years longer than me (Paul started in 1966). Also liked the Catholic priest who
runs orphanages in Columbia where kids do TM, and the scientists/psychiatrists
who spoke.